Re: Some thoughts about firmware inclusion.

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 08:50 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> I'd rather not make a decision on something like this until there's a
> definite piece of software to beat out the corner cases with but my
> initial leaning is yes.

hatari, which is in Fedora now, ships with a copy of EmuTOS, a GPLed
re-impementation of the Atari ROMs. From what I understand, the hatari
source includes a pre-compiled copy of EmuTOS. I don't think we have
m68k-atari-mint cross compilers in Fedora yet. :)

http://emutos.sourceforge.net/en/

I actually argued the case to move hatari from Dribble to Fedora a while
back, and everyone seemed happy with the situation at the time.