Re: F8+KDE+PulseAudio

Am Do 18.Oktober 2007 schrieb Bastien Nocera:
> Frankly, we should kill the pref, and always start Pulseaudio. In the
> meanwhile, it would be better if KDE came up with something that just
> starts it for KDE.

Just a notice to that: If pulseaudio is only started in a full session of KDE
(eg. through /etc/kde/env/pulseaudio.sh) KDE programs that will be started
outside KDE when pulseaudio isn't running (eg. noatun in a *box) won't have
sound.
For the short term this works but IMHO should be mentioned in the release
notes then.

Sebastian