Re: Should we settle on one SSL implementation?

Tomas Mraz wrote:
These bugs were filled for tracking purposes I fully understand that
some overworked maintainers will skip over them. But I think we'd like
to eventually port everything security relevant if at all possible.

This sounds like something that FESCo should get involved with, as it's a rather large, sweeping engineering effort. Can someone summarize the points for why this should happen and place it as a feature proposal on the wiki? Maybe we can discuss it during this week's meeting if the timing works out...