Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:13:22 -0400
Tony Nelson <tonynelson georgeanelson com> wrote:

Yes.  I think "askmethod" should be a standard choice in the installer
menus, not a secret command, and it should be explained various
places, including the place that says there are no CDs, and the place
that says there are DVDs.

'askmethod' is the default when you boot the boot.iso.  For F9 we'll
likely change it so that the image previously known as rescue.iso will
do the same (and be named something more clearly).

It might be useful if askmethod was the default for the DVD image too to expose the functionality better. Would be even better if we provided a mirror list.

Rahul