Re: Should we settle on one SSL implementation?

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 10:29:17AM -0700, Robert Relyea wrote:
If MD4 is one of the algorithms, We have a plan for that. MD4 is fundamentally broken, has been for 10 years. There is only one legitimate use of MD4 that I know of and that is support NTLM (Microsoft's old NT authentication mechanism). In this case we need a common NTLM library that all NTLM users call. Any other use of MD4 needs to be identified and

There is libntlm existing:
http://josefsson.org/libntlm/
Thanks, We should take a look at it. At this point there are a number of ntlm libraries, mostly imbedded in various applications (mozilla, samba, etc.). This does have the advantage of being a separate package, though.

bob
--
Pat