Re: any plans to make wireless more user-friendly in Fedora 9?

Le mardi 23 octobre 2007 à 16:54 -0400, Jesse Keating a écrit :
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:49:50 +0200
> Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
>
> > And that sucks for you and Fedora in general but I didn't dig this
> > particular hole. I'd be the first delighted person if the
> > NetworkManager team told us "we want to be the general Fedora
> > networking solution, and be enabled by default on more than the
> > desktop spin".
>

> That's the plan for F9, and why NM got a rewrite in F8.

That's a very nice announce and hopefully will put an end to the
confusing networking state of Fedora. Many thanks to the NetworkManager
team! I hope we manage to get F9 out with a single unified networking
system shared by every Fedora spin.

--
Nicolas Mailhot