Re: Current problems with Rawhide

On 10/24/07, Bastien Nocera <bnocera redhat com> wrote:

Works fine here. File bugs!

I'm not getting any feedback from the system on it.  It just dies, so I'm not sure where to look for logs related to it.  I can't even get it to happen consistently; sometimes it'll run fine for half an hour and then suddenly die, and sometimes it'll die two seconds in.  I know it's being shut down because of the 50%+ system check, but I'm not sure why it keeps running like that...