Re: Current problems with Rawhide

On 10/24/07, Hikaru Amano <kagesenshi 87 gmail com> wrote:.
by default F-8 pulseaudio logs into syslog ..

cat /var/log/messages|grep -i pulse

Okay, when I get home I'll check the messages log for anything.  I'm just not sure if it's an error with PulseAudio or with Fedora's implementation of it (though I think I'm leaning towards the latter, since I haven't noticed this on any other Linux distro.  But then, I don't think I've used the 0.9.7 SVN sources on any other distro, either).

I'm also going to note that despite claims, I pulled the source for the libflashsupport plugin for pulse and compiled it into an RPM, changing the minimum version number, and it appears that it DOES work with 0.9.6 as well.  So if anyone's interested, I'll submit it as an official package request, since it'd be handy for people to get Flash sound out of the box (even though they can't get Flash itself out of the box).