Re: Development to Official

> We can prevent this by just holding rawhide until the day of the
> release.

If you were going to do this...I think you'd want to hold off to the
day after release and have one cross over day.  And even though I'm
not a big fan of making rawhide baby friendly.. I think if there is a
consensus that a smoother upgrade path from rawhide to release is
desirable then you'll need to do this sort of hold-off.

-jef"get in my belly!"spaleta