Re: Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-oct-22

John Poelstra wrote:
Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2007-oct-22

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Overall Discussion About F8 Readiness & Plans ==
* Have a Gold tree by Nov 1, maybe the 2nd if it's early in the day--this week to really pound out bugs and validate install paths * slight issue with disk space in the colo and getting signed packages written out. We need to do some garbage collection first * dropping fedora-release in today provided that mdomsch hooked up the mirrorlist cgi to return f8 requests to rawhide for now. * blocker list is still at 51 bugs, but quite a few of those are questionable

We had a QA meeting an hour or so back where we spend sometime reviewing and triaging the bugs and this list is just 16 actual bugs.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=235703&hide_resolved=1

Some of them are already fixed but need folks to verify this. Please look at this list and help out.

Rahul