nautilus/GNOME VFS ACL support capabilities?

Yo,

Rather than sleeping, I was just looking at a few capabilities currently
in F8 and thinking about what would be nice in the future.

Unless I'm missing something, GNOME's nautilus (GNOME VFS) doesn't seem
to understand ACLs. Am I missing something? Heck, I remember 5 or 6
years ago patching in the original ACL patches from bestbits and even
setting ACLs remotely from a Windows machine using Samba, by right
clicking on the export files. Does this not work in nautilus?

Jon.