Re: Current problems with Rawhide

Kelly Miller wrote:
Okay, when I get home I'll check the messages log for anything.  I'm just
not sure if it's an error with PulseAudio or with Fedora's implementation of
it (though I think I'm leaning towards the latter, since I haven't noticed
this on any other Linux distro.  But then, I don't think I've used the
0.9.7SVN sources on any other distro, either).

Red Hat employs Lennart Poeterring, who wrote PulseAudio. And given that we're tracking the upstream SVN version, I'd say this is not Fedora-specific. More likely is just that we're using a newer snapshot of sources to fix other bugs which has the unfortunate side effect of breaking you. WFM, at least.