Re: Current problems with Rawhide

On 10/25/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:
Red Hat employs Lennart Poeterring, who wrote PulseAudio.  And given
that we're tracking the upstream SVN version, I'd say this is not
Fedora-specific.  More likely is just that we're using a newer snapshot
of sources to fix other bugs which has the unfortunate side effect of
breaking you.  WFM, at least.

Yeah, possibly.  I'm starting to wonder if this is actually an ALSA error, since that seems to be where the problem is originating; I only see it through PulseAudio because PulseAudio is the only program that uses ALSA directly...