Koji issues

We've had a couple of issues with the koji master today OOMing. We were planning on building a newer and better koji master (one thats clustered) but now is not a good time in the release cycle to do it. Needless to say if we continue to have these issues we may just have to migrate now. Stop by #fedora-admin if you have any questions, unfortunately I don't know any more at this time. We're keeping an eye on it.

   -Mike