Crash on Gnome startup possibly NetworkManager related

Caerie Houchins cdhouch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:07:55 UTC 2007

Is anyone else getting a crash popup box when you loginto Gnome, then not
seeing the standand NetworkManager panel control?  When I scan for the
NetworkManager process I can see that its still running, and the crash
window isn't really telling me WHAT crashed.

Could it be NetworkManagerDispatcher?  When I tried to run that separately
it just does nothing (but the pid stays running).

I'm just trying to collect more information about this.  I don't even have
enough to file a bug report as of yet.

--
Caerie Houchins