Can Netbeans 6.0 beta 2 or higher make it's way in the fedora repo?

Hey,

I've just read a article on eWeek about the new netbeans release (6.0
beta 2) which is now released under GPLv2.

So now that it's GPLv2 i'm hoping that it can be added to the fedora
(7, 8 and up) repo? or do we have to wait till it gets out beta into
RC or final? i would be good for me to have it because i use it a lot
in combination with fedora. The current netbeans releases are
installing fine in Fedora but i just rather install it with the fedora
package manager.

Source: http://www.netbeans.org/cddl-gplv2.html
Source 2: http://blogs.sun.com/barton808/entry/netbeans_now_dual_licensed_cddl

Thanx,