Re: More multiarch stuff

Michael Schwendt wrote:

Why doesn't rpm/yum complain when I install both the i386 and x86_64
version of kdetv on F7, when /usr/share/doc/HTML/*/kdetv/index.cache.bz2
differs between the two?
How do you install them? At once? Or after eachother?

Ah yes, I installed them simultaneously and rpm/yum doesn't complain, but I've just tried now and if they are installed separately then it does complain.

AFAIK, meanwhile
it has been noticed that a conflict is reported only if you install
them one by one.

Indeed that appears to be the case. Thanks for pointer Michael.

--
Ian Chapman.