Custom derivative and generic-logos

Hi,

If I wanted to create a custom derivative of Fedora which includes the unbranded images from generic-logos, how do I go about doing that? The generic-logos has a explicit conflict with fedora-logos which is understandable but trying to remove fedora-logos gets me a long list of dependencies.

I could do a --nodeps which will likely work well but is there a cleaner way to do this without repackaging all the dependencies? Can we include a branding option to the remixing tools like livecd-creator, pungi and revisor to make this process easier?

Rahul