Why grub requires gtk2 etc. ?

An attempt to remove "gtk2" (and all what requires it) from a server leads to remove of "grub".

Currently "grub" requires "system-logos", which is provided by "fedora-logos" package, but "fedora-logos" requires a lot of GUI stuff in F7 ...

I hope "ancient UN*X people" will understand me... We prefer to remove unneeded software, including unneeded (for us :) ) GUI stuff, from our servers.

Any comments?

Dmitry Butskoy
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DmitryButskoy