Re: Packaging httrack

> Maybe you can convince upstream to use an "_" instead of an "-" in this
> version string.

Yes, I will try that.

> httrack also uses a versionid, which does not include a "-",
> e.g. httrack 3.41-3 is the same as httrack 3.41.22.

I am aware of that. However the 3.41-3-like scheme is more visible.
They used it for naming the tarball, widely throughout
http://www.httrack.com/page/2/en/index.html, in history.txt, in
http://www.httrack.com/page/4/en/index.html and in the output of
httrack --help. 3.41.22 has been used for naming the directory that
one gets on extracting the release tarball.

Therefore I am going with the former scheme after modifying it to
3.41.3 until there is some news from upstream.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7