Re: I want to unorphan pam_mysql

Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:
Hi!

I want to unorphan pam_mysql. I already took ownership in pkgdb for
devel. The package was orphaned for a long time so new bild is
available for review here:

I have no intention to assign older releases to myself (they are EOL
already), but I plan to open F-8 and F-8 branch as soon as I pass the
review (if any).

Any objections?

Hi, Paul

Excellent idea!
If you need/want a hand helping you for EPEL, I'll be glad to assist. I am using it in Centos anyway.

   manuel