Re: KDE logout options with F8

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 10:12:50 pm Sebastian Vahl wrote:
SV> To get the buttons to show up you have to use kdm as your loginmanager.

That could be an explanation. But when I was switching from Fedora 7 to
rawhide (before the test3 installation) that shutdown option disappeared as
well. And if I am not mistaken I believe that with Fedora Core 6 and maybe
with Fedora 7 I also had gdm but the KDE shutdown option was there...

Anyway: how would I change to kdm then? I found in the wiki I would need to
alter a file /etc/sysconfig/desktop to set DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE" but there is
no such file.

Stefan