Re: KDE logout options with F8

Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Am Di 30.Oktober 2007 schrieb Stefan Grosse:
Anyway: how would I change to kdm then? I found in the wiki I would need to
alter a file /etc/sysconfig/desktop to set DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE" but there
is no such file.

Then you have to create it. For a full KDE:
DESKTOP="KDE"
DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE"

Sebastian

P.S.: This question would have better fit to fedora-test-list or even fedora-list, I think.

Right but does this point to something that needs to be fixed. Why is the Fedora DVD image installing GDM if a user has selected KDE?

Rahul