Re: KDE logout options with F8

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
Right but does this point to something that needs to be fixed. Why is the Fedora DVD image installing GDM if a user has selected KDE?

Because this was changed back in RHL 8.0 when RHL was in "desktop unification" mode and never changed back. RHL up to 7.3 actually installed KDM by default if you selected KDE.

Yes, I know the history here but there isn't a valid reason to do this anymore as far as I know. So let's get fixed now.

Rahul