Re: KDE logout options with F8

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
Yes, I know the history here but there isn't a valid reason to do this anymore as far as I know. So let's get fixed now.

gdm is the default login manager in the base X group. It can't
be removed from there.

Are you telling me there is no way we can let people who select KDE get KDM by default?

Rahul