Re: KDE logout options with F8

Matthias Clasen wrote:

I didn't say that it applies only to kdm. We could for instance, apply
it to xdm...

None of the packages are going to be dropped for the security argument. Duplication is not a problem for for any package submitted in the repository. If there are people interested in maintaining KDM, XDM etc, they will.

Make up your mind, please. If you don't believe that it used to work,
then it is not a regression.

It is a regression compared to the KDE spin.

Rahul