Any LSB init scripts?

I've been working on a rewrite of prcsys for Fedora, and I've been looking for some LSB compliant init scripts to test against. Does anyone know if there are a substantial number of packages that already provide the LSB headers, or does anyone happen to have the headers hacked into some of their own scripts? I just need a handful to saturate the interesting cases.

Thanks!

--CJD