Re: Fedorability of dvbcut = not

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Tuesday 30 October 2007, David Timms wrote:

tzap -c "a channel" would seem to be actually demuxing the mpeg stream
to the single program id selected within that tuned frequency. That
would seem to be needing knowledge of the mpeg data ?

The last time I heard about this the verdict was that demuxing/muxing is not a problem, see eg. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/191036 comments 12-14. I believe there are quite a few things in Fedora that do that.
OK, that provides a clearer position, thanks.

DaveT.