Re: RadeonHD driver status

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Mike Chambers wrote:

BTW, the avivo driver that Jesse mentioned doesn't work for my card.
Which is why I am interested in the radeonhd driver in case it does.
Using vesa currently, but having font blurriness problems in middle of
my screen, and except for getting new monitor (which might get new flat
lcd one anyway), trying to help figure out what is the problem.

Same problem as me. Radeonhd solved my problem.

Linus