Re: linux1394 and f8

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 13:46 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I believe also it makes firewire generally a lot more stable even
> though there are a few regressions.
The regression is that on FW interfaces which support OHCI 1.0 instead
of OHCI 1.1, dv grabbing is not possible. It appears that most FW cards
are still OHCI 1.0. Work seems to be underway to support the older ones
too, but until then I think the only possibility is to buy a new card.
BTW the new stack is already in F7.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49