Re: KDE logout options with F8

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:25:08 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

This is good for the long term if it works out well. Meanwhile can we please make it so that if the user unselects GNOME and selects KDE explicitly in Fedora DVD image, the user gets KDM by default? I think this is a very reasonable request to make. Please consider it.

Too late for Fedora 8.

Right. Like I said earlier in this thread, I wasn't talking about this release but the next one.

Rahul