NFS Update and SELinux

Hi,

On F7, the latest nfs-utils update (1:1.1.0-4.fc7.x86_64) seems to be
resulting in a lot of SELinux denials (accesses to /dev/usbmon?).

Not knowing what to do next, I thought I'd ask at fedora-devel. Is there
something I should do that I'm not (ie. rebooting, restarting some
daemon, restorecon)? Is this a bug in nfs-utils?
selinux-policy-targeted? Is this some malicious software update?

I could use a little help in troubleshooting.
--

Richi Plana