Goal: Increased Modularity?

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Wed Sep 5 17:08:09 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 18:59 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Any script or convention you get adopted at JPackage and included in
> jpackage-utils will percolate to Fedora and many other distributions
> besides. If you browse the jpackage-discuss list archive you may find
> interesting exchanges on the subject (including master plans never
> implemented, but that can serve as inspiration)

As with most projects. There was this proposal once to integrate wikis
and mailing list forums once (actually, it might have just gotten stuck
in my head). You know how MediaWiki has this discussion tab per page? If
that could be combined with a mailing list (web interface as well as
mail interface), it might actually be a step in the direction of taking
any good ideas and putting them in an edited, summarized and possibly
resolved state on the wiki page sans the cruft.

Thanks for the work on JPackage.
--

Richi Plana