Plan for tomorrows (20070906) FESCO meeting

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:46:01 UTC 2007

On 9/6/07, Christopher Brown <snecklifter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/09/07, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:09 +0100, Christopher Brown wrote:
> > > On 06/09/07, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > >         Umm, no.  As one of the three people moderating said list,
> > >         doing a quick
> > >         look at who has argued in favor of not closing the list,
> > >         everyone of
> > >         them is subscribed.
> > >
> > > Then whither ye voice in days of yore oh nay-sayers?
> >
> > Some of us actually have day jobs that don't involve Fedora, and haven't
> > the time to comment on every thread. ;)
> >

> Normally I would agree but:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-August/msg00530.html
>
> was over two weeks ago and not one voice against until today.

Yes.. at 2 weeks I would say that even if you are subscribed to a
list.. if you aren't reading it or replying to important threads.. you
aren't really a part of the list. If you have to wait until the
discussion is moved over to the one you do care about.. then that is
further argument that the other list is not important.