Exclude Requires for some archs

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Tue Sep 11 13:11:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:26:16 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:

> Note: pm-utils dependency problem for vbetool commented here is actually
>       not due to the usage of %ifnarch (bug 285361)

Yeah, I've confused it with the several noarch scenarios [1] we've had.

The first read of the message was like "despite the added %ifnarch,
the Requires make it into the pkg". Not "with the added %ifnarch, the
packages doesn't build in koji". After a few minutes, my memory made
me realise the mistake, and then I looked up the build task in koji.

--
[1] e.g. "BuildArch: noarch", %ifarch/%ifnarch conditional
sub-packages and/or dependencies, some of the attempts at building