Announcing rpmfusion

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Tue Sep 11 16:32:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:16 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> ATrpms (Axel) has been involved in the merger talks from day one, unfortunately
> we (rpmfusion and atrpms) couldn't come to terms and have each gone our
> seperate ways (as good friends), but who knows what the future will bring.

Is the discussion of the issues related to integration available on some
public archive somewhere? I've been following developments on ATRPMs for
a while now and have to say that there are a lot of great and elegant
stuff in their system. I would love to see a concerted effort. I would
REALLY hate to give up one for another. Right now, I'm balancing livna
and ATRMS with repo-specific "exclude"s MANUALLY. Not fun for me, and
probably not within the capability of many a user.
--

Richi Plana