keyring primer?

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Wed Sep 19 00:10:24 UTC 2007

Seems gnome-keyring-pam is installed by default and according to the rpm
info, it can unlock the "login" keyring on the gnome keyring. Problem I
find so far is that nothing seems to use the "login" keyring. On one
test desktop, Evolution uses the "default" keyring.of

Anyone know how this is all supposed to work? Also I've seen references
to gnome-keyring-manager being able to change the password of a keyring
but the F8 version doesn't seem to have the option anywhere.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |