Xulrunner in Fedora 8

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Sep 19 15:19:49 UTC 2007

> I have no idea.  Caillon added ExcludeArch on those on the 5th of this
> month, but no comments around it or changelog entry.  But cvslog shows:

Hm. When can we start enforcing the 'ExcludeArch MUST have bug filed'
rule? :)

> date: 2007/09/05 18:57:33;  author: caillon;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
> xptcall not implemented on ppc? ExcludeArch for now
>
> Whether or not that has been fixed is unknown.

The xptcall stubs have been implemented on ppc for a long time.
I implemented them for ppc64 last year, and that patch seems to be
present in our xulrunner package in CVS. I'll build it and see what
happens.

Caillon?

--
dwmw2