Kernel VMI (Virtual Machine Interface) in F7/F8?

Hi there...

It seems (noted in releasenotes) that F7 should have a VMI (Virtual Machine Interface) enabled kernel by default, but from what I can find in the .config files it doesn't... Do I need a special kernel (i.e. only the XEN kernel has VMI or something) or was it lost in a kernel update or...?

/Thomas