Is this the future for gnome users..

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Apr 1 11:43:19 UTC 2008

Was doing a standard application click test on a fresh rawhide default
install..

Is this it..

Are we gonna tolerate this now..

Log in as a normal user..

Application --> System Tools --> Disk Management

Up comes a msg box

[ User mount Tool ]

There are no filesystem which you
are allowed to mount or unmount.
Contact your administrator.

Don t ask me to provide proper credential..
Nooooo I'm supposed to contact my administrator..

I'm already authorized to configure system-wide-settings ( root
credentials )
an apparently that's not enough..

So who's that Administrator that super seeds root credentials
Bill Gates maybe...

Mark this as the day that Gnome started to head down to > /dev/null
and should be replaced by ( Never thought I would say this.. long time
helixcode user ) KDE
as the default

Best regards
                  Johann B.