Re: Is this the future for gnome users..

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 11:43 +0000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?
J=F3hann_B._Gu=F0mundsson _ wrote:
Was doing a standard application click test on a fresh rawhide default install..

Is this it..

Are we gonna tolerate this now..

Let me paraphrase your whole email:

"OMG A BUG!!  GNOME IS TEH SUCK!  THEY BE IN MY GNOMEZ BREAKIN MY DISKS!
WTFBBQ?!"

I think we need less hyperbole, and more bugs being reported.

josh

I think this msg box works as it was intended by the developer
I receve the msg box asking me to contact this administrator

Who that administrator is I have not a clue but it's certainly not
user with root credentials..

Best regards
                 Johann B.
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B.  Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Dunhagi 5;;Taeknigardur;Reykavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801