Re: Application for GSoC Project - Package WebUI

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 17:01 +0800, Izhar Firdaus wrote:
> eh? .. hughsient already started doing the feature? ..

Nope, it was throwaway prototype code.

> he put that in the GSOC idea page, and it looks like he started it
> earlier before gsoc is even started .. lol
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerCoding/2008/Ideas#head-4ac0b11e181e6e3092f826d6bafd889b87a75509

No, I did some throwaway code, that we decided probably wasn't the right
way to do it, nothing went into git. My blog was mainly showing people
the _effect_ and interactions I wanted, not the implementation.

Richard.