Re: bugzilla triage madness :-/

Colin Walters wrote:
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com> wrote:
 There are plenty of tickets where I even posted patches (which makes
 the tickets "EasyFix" cases). E.g. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/233833

For that kind of stuff, honestly I would just apply it.  Fedora's
processes shouldn't block skilled people from doing good work.

Right. If you have commit access and the fixes are simple and obvious just go ahead and do it.

Rahul