Re: Pungi and Revisor

That's it thanks.  BTW could someone point me to some comparison of revisor and pungi?  It seems that they are virtually identical.  Also, do either one support RHEL/CentOS as well?

Mark Bidewell

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Jarod Wilson <jwilson redhat com> wrote:
On Sunday 06 April 2008 06:24:10 pm Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 17:19 -0400, Mark Bidewell wrote:
> >

> > I have been playing with Pungi and revisor and have a strange problem.  When
> > I boot the resulting iso for graphical installation.  X starts but not the
> > anaconda installer - just a black screen with the X mouse cursor.  Any ideas
> > what could cause this?
>
> You'd have to look on the other virtual terminals to see what messages
> are being printed, likely there is an error somewhere.

If its an F8-based spin, its a known issue. The Fedora Unity guys have a patched anaconda build that fixes it...

http://git.kanarip.com/?p=anaconda/.git;a=shortlog;h=f8-branch

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com