Pungi and Revisor

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 00:32:49 UTC 2008

On Sunday 06 April 2008 08:18:57 pm Mark Bidewell wrote:
> That's it thanks.  BTW could someone point me to some comparison of revisor
> and pungi?  It seems that they are virtually identical.

Revisor has a gui, pungi doesn't? Honestly, I have yet to play with revisor more than to fire it up and poke around briefly, so I dunno exactly how the two are tied together. Long been on my TODO list though...

> Also, do either one support RHEL/CentOS as well?

Pungi doesn't officially support 'em, but there's a hacked up version of pungi out there in the wild that works well enough for at least RHEL5 Server...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com