RFC: Draft Javascript Guidelines

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Apr 11 08:09:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:18:28AM +0200, Till Maas wrote:

> > provide also make use of /etc/httpd/conf.d?  If not, why haven't we
> > heard more complaints about all of the web applications that install
> > into /usr/share and then map themselves into the URL space with a file
> > in /etc/httpd/conf.d?
>
> I filed a bug against trac a long time ago, because it cannot be installed
> without apache.

On http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ServerProvides I
describe what I found looking at packages requiring 'webserver', and
according to my findings for some package webserver means a server with
apache like web server configuration directory and config file
(bugzilla, htdig-web, phpMyAdmin, postgresql-pgpoolAdmin, wordtrans-web)
in that case the requires may better be httpd.

But I never took time to report on these (and given how reports on
packaging issues are treated in fedora, I don't think it is a priority).

--
Pat