Re: 200+ packages up for grabs

Xavier Lamien wrote:
interesting by :

* arm-* packages.

Note these are not generic arm cross packages, they are arm cross packages specifically targetting the gp2x a handheld Linux game device / media player.

With that said I could use some help with these, I still have a few libraries spec files which are needed to get a full devel chain waiting to be cleaned up and put through review.

* pygtkglext -- Python bindings for GtkGLExt

   * PyOpenGL -- Python bindings for OpenGL

   * quake3 -- Quake 3 Arena tournament 3D shooter game

   * rafkill -- Top-down shooter with powerups

   * raidem -- 2d top-down shoot'em up

   * raidem-music -- Background music for the game raidem

With interested you mean you want to take ownership, or do you want to co-maintain them?

Regards,

Hans