Re: More Java guidelines questions

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:56 AM, Andrew Haley <aph redhat com> wrote:
>  Amazing -- I never even imagined that such a thing as an annotation-only
>  package might exist!  The guidelines are intended to allow reasonable
>  people to interpret them sensibly.  In this case, AOT-compiling wouldn't
>  hurt but wouldn't be of much benefit, so I don't think it matters.

Okay, thanks.  For what it's worth, since the last time I checked,
findbugs has picked up another external dependency, on yet another
annotation-only package.  Take a look here:

http://jsr-305.googlecode.com/

I'll work on getting it packaged up.  My initial attempt at building
this code triggered a null pointer exception in javadoc!
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/