Re: Mono Package audit

[Forgive me if this has already been reported. I could not find a
relevant entry for against the 'blam' component in Fedora's Bugzilla.]

FYI, Blam currently includes binary DLLs, too:

blam-1.8.3/lib/Atom.NET.dll
blam-1.8.3/lib/RSS.NET.dll

These have no corresponding source code in the Blam tree. Unfortunately,
too, their respective upstream projects seem dead (last updated in 2004
and 2005, respectively). These will need to be built from the upstream
sources if possible. (This was one reason that I orphaned it back in
February.)

CC-ing Alex on this, as Blam's current maintainer.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479