Re: packagekit behaving strangely?

2008/4/17, Mike Cronenworth <mike cchtml com>:
-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: packagekit behaving strangely?
From: Thomas J. Baker <tjb unh edu>
To: fedora-devel-list redhat com
Date: 04/17/2008 02:21 PM

Anyone else have packagekit installing updates a couple at a time? I
install some updates and immediately after that, when it automatically
checks again, there are a couple more updates, rinse, repeat.

It just started happening today and it's happened on three different
systems. I have a local mirror and I know it's not changing every couple
of minutes.

Same here

+